A rich, deep shine from nature's finest ingredients!
Pinnacle Signature Series II Carnauba Paste Wax creates a warm, wet-looking shine with nature's finest wax and fruit oils. The results are sizzling shine, depth, and reflection that enhance any type and color of paint. Signature Series II is the most impressive wax in its class. In fact, many higher priced waxes can't compare to the shine of Signature Series II.
Pinnacle Signature Series II is an exceptional value. One 8 oz. jar of Pinnacle Signature Series II contains at least 25 glossy applications. Signature Series II contains no cleaners and can be layered multiple times to increase depth and brilliance. Pinnacle Signature Series II is an upgrade, a reformulation of our original Signature Series Wax. This gave our chemist an opportunity to reassess the wax and incorporate the newest blending techniques and ingredients. The result is a superior car wax that meets all VOC standards and looks better than ever.
During research and development, he found that the "jetting factor" of the wax could be improved with the addition of a new liquid crystal polymer. This polymer was originally designed to form resins for use in electronic connectors. For our purposes, the polymer is left in a semi-liquid state that both softens the carnauba and enhances the wax's reflective nature. The result is a wetter, glossier finish that brings out the best in any color paint finish. This new polymer technology was not available just one year ago! It's an all new way of formulating carnauba wax that is VOC compliant, and Pinnacle is at the forefront with Signature Series II.
- Buttery texture is easy to apply
- Produces rich, wet shine on any color
- No chalky haze, wipes off wet
- Haze and streak resistant
- Can be layered
- Lasts up to 90 days
- The best value for a premium carnauba paste wax
Just like Souveran, the prime ingredient in Pinnacle Signature Series II is Brazilian Ivory Carnauba. Carnauba wax is world-renown for its crystal clarity, its protective properties and its uncanny shimmer. The wax is produced by a specific tree that grows in the hot, wet valleys of Northern Brazil. The leaves secrete the wax in order to protect themselves from the tropical sun and to shed rainwater, which falls to the tree's roots.
Carnauba wax has the distinction of being the hardest natural wax and it has the highest melting point of any natural wax. No other natural wax is as sought after as No. 1 yellow carnauba wax, deemed the purest and highest quality by Brazil's government inspectors. Once our chemist purifies the wax again, it is blended with Pinnacle's proprietary ingredients to make Pinnacle Signature Series II.
In addition to carnauba, Signature Series II contains a complex blend of polymers and oils that wet the paint to give it head-turning gloss and reflection! As always, Signature Series II has a buttery texture and inviting aroma that make it a pleasure to apply. It goes on effortlessly and buffs to a crystal clear shine. The wax will not dry to a white chalk and will not stain trim or molding. Apply it any time of day, even in hot, humid conditions. Signature Series II will not streak or cloud. We invite you to try Pinnacle Signature Series II on your own vehicle. The deep, wet finish will exceed your expectations. On any paint color, the wax is glossier, wetter, and deeper. In fact, it has earned the same silk bag as Souveran, Pinnacle's ultimate wax.
Each jar of Signature Series II is hand poured to maintain a high level of quality and consistency. A poly foam applicator is included. 8 oz.
2. If applying Signature Series II for the first time, use Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion to reduce the appearance of imperfections and to remove wax build-up.
1. Apply Signature Series II by hand using a Polyfoam Wax Applicator . Apply a thin, even coat to one panel at a time.
2. Signature Series II does not dry to a haze. Once you've covered a panel, you can immediately buff using a clean, soft microfiber towel, such as the Plush Deluxe 600 Microfiber Towel.
1. Put a plastic sandwich bag or a microfiber glove over your hand and work the wax out of the jar. Rub the wax onto a 6.5 inch gray finishing pad.
2. Turn the Porter Cable on between 3 and 4. Apply the wax in a thin, even coat over one panel at a time. There is no need to apply pressure.
4. Maintain the crisp, clear reflection with regular applications of Pinnacle Crystal Mist Spray Wax.