Put the finishing touch on your vehicle by dressing the tires to a rich, dark sheen!
Washing and waxing your pride and joy restores the sparkle and gleam to the exterior finish but don't stop there! Finish the job by restoring a deep, dark shine to your car's tires with Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing. Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing utilizes a water-based formula free of harsh solvents so it not only restores the deep, dark shine to your tires, it protects them too!
Tires and what you should know about them
The manufacturers of tire rubber add in a chemical compound called antiozonant. This compound protects tires from cracking and dry rot and it does this by continually working its way to the outer surface when you drive your car at speed.
As the antiozonant in the rubber is exposed to ozone in the air, it turns brown on your tires. This phenomenon is called blooming. Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing replenishes the rubber using natural conditioners that won't deplete the natural antiozonants in the tire. Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing is a dual-purpose product; meaning it protects and beautifies your tires.
Water-Based - Won't cause dry-rot
Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing is water-based as opposed to solvent based. The water-based formula will not leach out antiozonants or the natural UV absorbers in your tires. This preserves both the look and durability of your tires. Another benefit of a water-based formula is that it dries to the touch. Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing does not leave a greasy, slippery finish on tires.
The amount of gloss provided by Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing is adjustable to meet your needs. If you prefer a low gloss, natural looking appearance simply apply one coat. If you want more shine then apply 2-3 coats allowing 15-20 minutes between coats to allow dressing to bond and set-up. Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing is the most versatile tire shine spray and can provide the look to suit anyone's needs!
No Sling Formula
Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing dries to the touch and will not sling! Even if you apply it a little too thick, you can count on it sticking to your tires. The only thing that sticks is the shine!
- Water-based formula dries to the touch
- Will not attract dirt or dust
- Non-sling formula
- Variable shine depending on number of coats applied
- Pleasant fragrance - no chemical smell
- Always work on a cool surface in the shade
- Tires should be washed, clean and dry before application
- Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Dressing can be sprayed directly onto the tire or onto an applicator first. If your vehicle has low-profile tires, we recommend spraying directly onto a tire swipe or applicator pad and wiping onto tire. This avoids any unwanted overspray. Wait 15-20 minutes between additional coats.