Part cleaner, part clay lubricant for a clean, smooth surface.
Clay bars quickly remove overspray and paint contamination leaving the cleaned surface "smooth as glass". To work properly, all clays require a lubricant. Pinnacle Clay Lubricant is designed especially to provide a slick surface for both natural and synthetic clay bars, without the degrading effects caused by some chemicals.
Detailing clay is a revolutionary way to clean automotive paint deep down without scratching when used with the proper lubricant. Soapy water will work in a pinch, but the detergents found in many shampoos will shorten the lifespan of the clay. To get the full benefits of Pinnacle PolyClay, use Pinnacle Clay Lubricant.
The function of clay lubricant is to provide a slippery barrier between the clay bar and the paint surface. When rail dust or industrial fallout is pulled out of the paint, it glides along on the lubricant without scratching the paint. Even clear coat finishes are safe from scratches under Pinnacle Clay Lubricant.
The high lubricity formula is a blend of oils and wetting agents that are literally wetter than water. The lubricant will not alter the paint surface in any way. Once you’ve clayed, wipe away the lubricant. The paint surface will be impeccably clean and silky smooth, the perfect foundation for a coat of Souverän™.
Pinnacle Clay Lubricant is also available in the Pinnacle Complete Detailing, Wax & Cleaning Kit, the Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay Special , and the Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay PLUS Special . Save money while stocking up on the products you love!
1. Use clay on a clean vehicle. It does not necessarily have to be dry.
2. Mist a small area, about 2 sq. ft., with Pinnacle Clay Lubricant.
3. Rub the clay bar across the wet surface in a back and forth motion. There is no need to apply pressure. The clay will grab at first. This indicates that the clay is pulling
contaminants out of the paint.
4. When the clay glides smoothly, the paint is clean. Wipe away the remaining lubricant with a clean, soft microfiber towel.
5. If clay residue remains, mist the area again with Clay Lubricant and wipe away the residue.
6. Reshape the clay as needed to reveal a clean portion. If you drop the bar on the ground, discard it. Using heavily soiled clay is dangerous to your paint.
8. To store your clay, mist it with lubricant and seal it in an airtight plastic bag or container.
|When using the Pinnacle Polishin' Pal with Ultra Poly Clay, mist the Clay Disc with Pinnacle Clay Lubricant. Flatten the clay onto the disc. Mist the surface to be clayed with lubricant and continue as directed.|
Also available in 64 oz. and 128 oz.
PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT ALSO BOUGHT:
|Related Items In This Category|
|Detailing Clay How To | Pinnacle Clay Lubricant | Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay | Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay - 2 Bars | Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay 4 Bars | Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay Special | Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay PLUS Special | Cobra Clay Mitt | Pinnacle Polishin’ Pal Handle Only | Clay Disc for the Polishin' Pal | Pinnacle Complete Detailing Wax & Cleaning Kit|
to speak to a customer service representative.
We have been awarded the TOP SERVICE rating by Yahoo! and our customers!
excellent shopping experience all around. products are top notch. always shipped and received on time. and customer service is personable and always more than helpful. some comments are made by other customers that the retail prices are a bit high, but you get what you pay for i feel, also the products are concentrated and go further than box store products, making them competetive price wise and you are getting a superior product from pinnacle. thanks pinnacle for making my car look its best. - Clifford S.